Infection prevention is the name of the game as far as we’re concerned here at ImageFIRST New Jersey. And of course, that mentality applies to much more beyond the healthcare uniforms we provide to NJ medical facilities. Healthcare-acquired infections (HAI) are a serious issue in healthcare: one out of every 25 patients is infected with an HAI every year, costing the industry as a whole around $45 billion.
Thus, we make it our priority to do our part to reduce the risk of healthcare-associated infections for our clients’ patients.
Our Cubicle Curtain program is one way we help our partner medical facilities. When you sign up for ImageFIRST New Jersey to take care of your Cubicle Curtains, this is what you’ll get:
- Scheduled cleanings/management that go beyond industry standards
- No upfront costs for the all-new curtains we provide when you sign on
- A fully-managed service and inventory management
- Standardized, easy to use and change products that can be switched in minutes without special tools or ladder
- Standard-sized curtain panels for simplified inventory
- Much more
Once you sign on as an ImageFIRST New Jersey Cubicle Curtain program partner, this is how the process will work:
- You will pick a curtain design from our catalog (yes, you have options!)
- We will take your measurements, then order and install your new curtains
- We’ll dispose of your old ones
- We’ll provide you with ongoing services, like scheduled replacements, paperwork to document each change out, inventory management and scheduled cleanings
It’s important to note just how intensive the cleaning aspect of our Cubicle Curtains program is. When your curtains leave your facility and make their way to ours, we’ll:
- Clean, sanitize and inspect every curtain
- Ensure that bacteria are DOC (dead on contact)
- Treat every curtain with a bacteria inhibitor, which is a fabric softener that will shield the fabric and prevent any bacteria from spreading further, should they land on it post-laundering
- Deliver the curtains contained in a plastic bag to keep them clean
In today’s healthcare arena, it’s crucial that we do all we can to prevent HAIs and other preventable infections. Whether we’re cleaning cubicle curtains, medical scrubs or uniforms for our New Jersey partners, you can count on ImageFIRST to go the extra mile to assist you in providing your patients with the best and safest care possible.